MY NEW WEBSITE

MY NEW WEBSITE
www.claudiawebcam.club

Monday, May 20, 2013

Prices

Please check updated prices on my website : www.claudiawebcam.com






For normal show, with audio, cam2cam, clothing as desired,high heels,stockings, fingerfuck, dildo, tittyfuck, blowjob on dildo, doggy, anal.

For show with fetishes, please ask me. Also i can do show in the shower for the wetlook fetish,with clothes and soap.

Contact: Skype: claudia.amsterdam  Yahoo: claudia.kinky



I also work with skyprivate where we can have the show paying by the minute we are together...you need to make your acount, pay by creditcard , and you pay for every minute we are in the show!
To sign up go to:**Sign up skyprivate** 
If you choose to sign up thru this link and book a show paying by skyprivate, you will get a nice present from me!!!!!!


I take payments through  redpassskypeepz tokens, and also AMAZON.COM  and amazon.de giftcards.







REDPASS